The monthly fee is R220 per month, this entitles you to an amazingly stimulating lesson each week.
Lessons are sent via a link once a week to you the awesome parents.
For some examples of lessons please click on the YouTube link at the top of the page.
You will be able to view the link on your phone, computer or smart tv.
Lesson links are sent out every Monday morning and will remain available for children to participate in and view at anytime
There are no catches and no contracts!!!
Cancellation is easy, if you no longer want to continue you just need to send us an email notifying us that you are cancelling and won’t be continuing the following week.
Not so much fine print but as with all things there needs to be some does and don't:
- Payments must be made before the first Monday of the month.
- Please be sure to email us your proof of payment so you can begin receiving your lesson links each Monday
These sets include:
• 1 Set of Rhythm Sticks;
• 1 Set of Castanets;
• 1 Set of Egg Shakers; and
• 1 Set of Scarves
Although it would be great if you used the above Instrument Packs, we know that sometimes it is just not possible so we do provide useful tips and tricks on using ordinary day to day items you have in and around your home. For example, a set of wooden spoons in place of the rhythm sticks, a plastic container with pop-corn seeds inside instead of the Egg Shakers etc.
Or need more infomation? Use the link below to contact us!!!
• Children develop logic and rhythmic skills when they keep the beat of a song.
• Music establishes a foundation for a child’s development in speech and reading.
• Music provides a "good-feeling" base for a healthy self image.
• Music helps to develop motor skills and co-ordination.
• Music establishes a foundation for a child’s development in speech and reading
• Music provides a "good-feeling" base for a healthy self image and development of social skills